“Excellent hotel right in city centre”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Bath City Centre Hotel
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Bath
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Had a lovely two day stay here. Room was spotless and comfortable and had enough space for the four of us. Breakfast was very good although poached eggs hard (why can so few chefs cook soft poached eggs). Bar area was very well decorated and comfortable. The location is very central and although on busy road very quiet in room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine M
PIManagerSN, Manager at Premier Inn Bath City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Lorraine M,
I am pleased that your stay with us at Bath City Centre was a pleasant one.
Thank you for your feedback and I will have a word with the chefs to brush up on his poached eggs, by your next stay they will be perfect.
Premier Inn Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,631)

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

A friend booked this for us and if the staff had not mentioned it, we wouldn't have realised it was brand new. The hotel room was large and very clean with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. One issue I did have during the night, appeared to be a loud whirring noise emanating from the air conditioning unit. It caused me a disturbed night and in the morning, I mentioned it to the staff. They were fantastic about it and refunded the money we paid for the room, with no quibbles. They also pointed to an engineer who was in the corner fixing the problem. The hotel is brand new and this is a teething problem which would be expected in the first week. Other than that, it was a lovely room, great staff and very comfortable room.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MRL007

Dear MRL007,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that you experienced a disturbed nights sleep, as a new hotel, we have had a couple of teething problems, but having understanding guests, like yourself, has been greatly appreciated. At Premier Inn we are proud of our Good Night Guarantee and it is there to be utilised in these circumstances.
Thank you for your review and I hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My partner and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights as part of a pre-Christmas break.

The hotel itself is situated right on the edge of the main centre (two minute walk to Spa and shops) and is also just a five minute walk from the train station.

The hotel is very new, with big spacious rooms and very friendly staff.

I was also amazed by how quiet it was; no noise from other rooms / corridors; great sleep!

We did not have breakfast or meals there but cannot comment, however the bar area seemed lively enough and popular.

Highly recommended!

Dear tiger_bob85,
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at Bath City Centre, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that the new hotel has made such a positive impression.
I do hope that you will join us again soon and perhaps sample our Premier Inn "All you can eat" breakfast or dine with us in the Thyme Restaurant.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Very comfortable bed and nice room, gammon steak and breakfast buffet was excellent! Also very good location in Bath center!

Also the staff were very helpful and friendly, very nice waiters and bar people, I will recommend and stay again in future!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Pete A

Dear Pete A,
I am pleased to hear that your recent stay at Bath City Centre was a good one. At Premier Inn we value all feedback and I will pass on your positive comments to my team.
Myself and the team at Bath City Centre Premier Inn look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Good location. Disappointed that no one in the hotel seemed to know bath and they sent us completely the wrong way to our restaurant. Some premier inns cook breakfast to order, but this one was a buffet - never as good. Wifi wasn't working and there didn't seem to be much effort to help with this or refund money already spent.

1  Thank Janet H

Dear Janet H,
Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at Bath City Centre Premier Inn. I am sorry that on this ocassion my team did not deliver to our usual Premier Inn high standards. I will communicate this to them and strive to ensure that all future stays for guests and hopefully yourself again in the furture will be without error.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed here last weekend for a break and to enjoy the Christmas Markets and shops. The location is ideal and in the heart of Bath. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the bedroom was clean and comfy. We had breakfast in the morning which was spot on. Would def recommend this hotel for couples and family breaks as well as business and solo. It was also very reasonably priced for a good quality hotel in the centre of a lovely city. Will be back next year for more Christmas shopping!

Dear magic112,
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
Several guests joined us for the Christmas markets and found our location to be a bonus. At Premier Inn we strive to make our guests feel brilliant, through a great nights sleep. I will pass on your positive feedback to all departments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed here on business for one night, arrived late and still was greeted well. The hotel was only opened two days before but it was excellent and the staff very good too. The room I had was at the back if the hotel and was very quiet. Breakfast was the usual from Premier Inn but adequate.

The parking here is difficult being in the centre if Bath. I asked at reception and was directed to the station parking a short walk away, say 6 minutes Max. I was concerned about my car so wanted covered, secure parking and this was perfect, it was free overnight until 9am I think. Great value for a city centre!

Oh and a mention for the famous Premier Inn beds - very comfortable and a great nights sleep.

Thoroughly recommend budget hotel in a lovely city.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jef123456789
PIManagerSN, Manager at Premier Inn Bath City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Jef123456789,
I am pleased that your recent business stay at Bath City Centre was a good one. Thank you for your compliments regarding the team, I will pass these on to them. I am happy that the Premier Inn beds helped achieve our promise of a good nights sleep.
Operations Manager