The Henry Guest House
Excellent 5/5
    Good 3.5/5
    Harington's City Hotel(Bath)
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewstrain stationroman bathsgreat locationb btop floorbath abbeysingle roombreakfast was deliciousshort walkno elevatorgeorgian townhousecentral locationlovely guesthousesmall roomfull english breakfastfamily roomcomfortable bed
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 8 April 2014

You can tell from The Henry website that the rooms are stylish and well lit, and that the location is unbeatable for a central position, close to the station and handy for everything else. What you can't tell is what a fun and friendly place it is, how comfortable the beds are, how spot-on the temperature in the rooms is and how delicious the breakfast is. We also enjoyed the artwork on the walls. We couldn't have made a better choice.

Room Tip: If you struggle with stairs, let them know before you book as the flight to the very top floor is quite steep and narrow.
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    2  Thank Lafayettebound
    Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went for a weekend stay at The Henry. It is well located for both the railway station and the city and all the attractions. The room was very nice, lovely and clean with nice en suite facilities. The full english breakfast was lovely, it really set me up for the day.

The guest house has a lovely ambience, well decorated and maintained. Our hosts made us very welcome.

Room Tip: There is quite a bit of noise when the night clubs tip out so if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room at the back.
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    2  Thank KentTraveller09
    Reviewed 7 April 2014

The henry is a lovely guest house. Excellent city centre location. The staff were very friendly, always happy to help and made me feel very welcome. The rooms were spotless, very clean and tidy and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Had a lovely girly weekend.Overall a lovely guest house I highly recommend it and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
    2  Thank l0uiseth
    Reviewed 7 April 2014

I went with 2 friends for a girly weekend, The Henry was a lovely and perfect place to stay. It is located perfectly within a 5 minute walk to all your amenities, and Bath Spa. The rooms have everything you need including all you need to make a late night cup of tea and a little chocolate on your pillow which comes in very handy. I would definitely stay at The Henry if and when I go back to Bath.

• Stayed: April 2014
    2  Thank JMB1907
    Reviewed 29 March 2014

Just returned from my second stay at The Henry. As before, the room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated, with everything we needed. I particularly like the location - within a very easy walk of the railway station (even when carrying a lot of luggage!) and plenty of shops and restaurants close by.

Our host was friendly and welcoming, with some good tips. My sister and I enjoyed the hour-long circular walk through town and back along the canal, which we probably wouldn't have found ourselves.

I'm sure I will return to The Henry in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends