A masssive thank you to everybody at The Bath House that made our anniversary stay so very special. I have never stayed anywhere so well thought out. We had everything in our room we could possibly need, from a great selection of drinks, fresh milk, chocolate biscuits, shower gel, conditioner, a great little fridge, flat screen tele and even air conditioning.We were allowed to park our car when we arrived a little early and left our luggage before heading into town. Bath is only about 500 yards away so we were able to get to our restaurant for dinner with no problem, and stroll home too. The location is close to town but we didn't hear any noise so slept like babies. Our room was decorated with a happy anniversary banner and baloons when we arrived which was such a nice touch, very thoughtful. We both loved this place and were very happy. Our 2 nights weren't enough and will be back for some more very soon. Thank you all. Alex and John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath