My wife and I were only able to stay for one night but it was indeed a pleasure. The room was excellent and the bed comfortable. The onsite parking was a squeeze but convenient. One thought on the in-room breakfast service - we often enjoy sharing our morning meal with other guests to share experiences or to get suggestions about local attractions or activities. Having breakfast in our room - nice a sit was - eliminated that possibility. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would certainly return if we visit Bath again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath