This is not just a bed and breakfast , it is a lovely one, my friend and I stayed there for 2 nights 12th to 14th november, the rooms are really nice, good size , warm , nicely decorated, and felt very homely, super shower, in fact I cant think of a bad thing to say about it. Close to town so easy to get to see all you wish to see in Bath, and for me , the icing on the cake, breakfast is brought to your room so you dont even have to shower and dress first thing. The breakfast was really well cooked and delicious, so all in all I would say this place is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath