This was the most lovely B&B that I have ever stayed in, the room clean, nicely decorated and the extras were lovely, it was outstanding and the bed was very big and very comfortable, which meant we had a great night's sleep.The breakfast which was delivered to the room was excellent and the staff were not intrusive but friendly and helpful. Its location is ideal for walking into Bath to wander around the tourist attractions and shop.the only down side was the car park, which is a little cramped and totally inadequate for large cars, and meant we had to park elsewhere, but other than that it was a lovely experience staying at the Bath House and would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath
- The Bath House Luxury b&b