Stayed at the Bath House, on the first night of our honeymoon and my wife's birthday.
Requested chocolates and champagne on arrival, and a nice surprise was that the owner's had put up banner's up too. The four poster room was perfect, clean and tidy.
Table and chair's was handy. Breakfast was excellent. Terence made us feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath