I'm currently staying in the B&B for my birthday and all the rave reviews on this site are genuine. I'm up in room 4 at the top of the house and though not the fittest person I can manage the 3 small flights of stairs.
The room is fully equipped with every convenience and very clean, especially the bathroom. Emma is very welcoming when you arrive and has even booked tickets for us at the Thermal Spa tomorrow (see separate review). All in all a real find.
If you drive here then take a small car if you can as slip road running alongside to rear is tight BUT there is the huge Victoria Gardens car park literally around the corner if this doesn't appeal and it is free. Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath