of most of the things to see and do in Bath.
We had a large room with four poster bed, a true luxury after our cramped digs in London. Yes indeed, breakfast was luxurious and delivered to our room, and at the time requested. We appreciated the refrigerator, with a supply of fresh milk and delicious cookies.
Terance is a genial host and his wife Emma cooks up a generous and tasty breakfast to one's preferences, a breakfast which held us essentially until dinner.
Do not be put off by maps which may show The Bath House as being somewhere on the periphery; it is, by our measurement, exactly 10 minutes by foot from Bath Abbey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath