Myself, my wife, two sons and a partner to one of them stayed over Friday and Saturday night as we were attending a wedding on the Saturday afternoon at the Abbey as well meeting friends on the Friday night. When we arrived we were greeted well and had a choice of rooms (as were the first to arrive). All of the three rooms we shown were of a high standard, good sized beds and well equipped. The breakfast selection choice was good and would certainly meet most peoples tastes and requirements. The beds were comfy, air conditioning did its job, showers and bath worked as required. Parking was available which is unusual in Bath and we were able to leave the cars there all weekend. Fresh milk and cold water in the fridge along with a nice selection of biscuits is a nice touch. Various teas along with standard coffee. Well decorated and with various nice touches without going over the top. Well done to Terence, Emma and the ladies whio served breakfast and serviced the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath