“Great place to stay.. smart, clean, welcoming and close to town”
Review of The Bath House

The Bath House
Ranked #7 of 159 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2009

We were only in Bath for one night and I tend do research well into where to stay, we were not disappointed with The Bath House. The room we stayed in (Room 6) was very spacious and well equipped. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The service we received was top notch and the breakfast on trays to have in bed, was a lovely touch! We are planning another trip that way as an excuse to stay there again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,861)

Reviewed 7 September 2009

Fully endorse views of other visitors. The rooms are wonderful, the location is very close to town and the level of service provided by the young couple managing the facility is first class. An extremely pleasant place to stay. Would go back tomorrow ... if it wasn't so far away from home.

P & B
New Zealand

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We found the room to be very clean and comfortable.The service was second to none and the people were very welcoming.
Having a superb breakfast in your own room at a time that suited you was a pure luxury.
The shower in our room was absolutely superb and the free wifi was a real bonus.
The B&B is situated in a great location and it is only a ten minute walk to get into the centre of Bath, Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2009

Very comfortable apartment with a lot of space. It felt like being at home and we wish we had stayed longer. A lot of good information provided about the area both beforehand and also at the apartment. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We stayed at the Bath House for three nights for the start of our honeymoon. When we arrived in our beautiful room we were greeted with a bottle of chamapagne and chocolates - a lovely surprise! The four poster bed was luxury itself with "sinkable" pillows! The breakfasts each morning were excellent and it was so lovely to be able to have it in our room - no getting up and dressed to go to a dining room! The location was also excellent, only a five minute walk to the city centre and Royal Crescent. We highly recommend the Bath House for a perfect, romantic, luxurious stay!

Reviewed 18 August 2009

My husband and I spent 3 nights at this great B& B and really enjoyed it. Our Garmin had us looking for it on the wrong side of the road....but after finding it and checking is we were very pleased. You can walk to everything you want to see and do.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Each year I book a long weekend for my partners birthday and decided on Bath this year. Being very picky about where we stay, I always take my time to find the nicest accomodation I can and stumbled across The Bath House B&B.

From the inital emails correspondance I was happy that I had made the right choice and I was not dissapointed. I arranged for there to be some wine and a cake in the room upon arrival and Kim went even further and put up some balloons and banners for us! We had also left home in a bit of a rush and 2 pairs of trousers were still damp so I hung them over the radiator to dry off and when we came back from our walk, we found that they had been dried and ironed for us and were laid out on the bed. I also forgot my jacket and Kim arranged for it to be posted back to me the very next day.

THe rooms were gorgeous, the breakfast was fabulous and the fact that it was served in the room was so much better for us The whole experience was topped off with being able to wander in and out of town as we desired with no hassle.

I can quite honestly say that this is the best B&B we have stayed in to date and would highly reccomend it to everyone!!