We thoroughly enjoyed our stay; our room was luxurious and quiet; lovely comfortable four poster; very chic bathroom; breakfast served in our room was a real bonus, very relaxed.
Paul was very helpful, marking out the route to the town centre and atrractions on our map, he ringed a five minute walk and everything was within that distance.
The hospitality tray was another bonus; lovely choccy biscuits and fresh milk in the fridge. Also a plentiful supply of iced filtered water.
All in all a lovely place to stay which we would not hesitate to recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath