My girlfriend and I went for a short stay in Bath and we found this small B&B by chance. It was easy to find and not too far from 'Bath Spa' station; they were immediately helpful and welcoming, and it marked the start of a great two days.
The room itself was beutifully decorated with a stylish mantra and a simple, yet classy finish. The facilities were brilliant and there was help on hand whenever it was required.
The food in the morning was fantastic aswell, having it within the privacy of our own room was a real breath of fresh air.
I would thoroughly reccomend this B&B to anyone looking to spend time in Bath and thanks again for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath