We usually stay in very large hotels so the B&B experience was a new one to us...We were pleasantly surprised!
The room was superb! They had decorated the room with balloons and streamers as we had mentioned that it was my 30th birthday when we booked. The whole experience from start to finish couldn't be faulted and we will definitely visit again and also recommend to our friends and family.
We had breakfast in our room each day which exceeded our expectations after many buffet breakfasts in big hotels. The food was very fresh and perfectly cooked.
One thing you must do whilst in Bath is go to the Thermae Spa. The rooftop pool is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath