“Fantastic food for an occasion”
Review of The Olive Tree

The Olive Tree
Ranked #32 of 575 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$45 - US$76
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Olive Tree Restaurant in the Queensberry Hotel has gained local popularity and national renown as one of the premiere dining places in Bath. The hotel is a stylish contemporary boutique hotel, but the restaurant is an oasis of calm modernity, with excellent British food served with a great attention to detail in relaxed, informal surroundings.
northampton
“Fantastic food for an occasion”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Crab lasagne for starters was something of beauty as were the scallops which were cooked to perfection. Lamb for main just melted in your mouth. English rhubbard with rhubbard and vanilla mouse and a rhubbarb sorbet was just the cherry on the cake. In season ingredients cooked to perfection. Great service in a small intimate setting with one of the most extensive wine lists I have seen in sometime. What a delight.

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Splendid”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited Bath on my birthday with my fiancee (who is vegetarian). We had mentioned this at the time of the making the online reservation. Atmosphere, service, quality of food and all other aspects were flawless. Even when the bread arrived, there was olive oil and tapenade for me and olive oil and tapenade(without anchovy) for my fiancee. This attention to detail is what fine dining is all about. If we ever choose to go to Bath again, we will most defnitely return to this most exquisite restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Service was attentive but not overly so. We went for the a la carte menu, and everything we had was delicious and full of flavour. Staff recommended a wine that was just right. All at a reasonable prize considering the quality. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

• Visited May 2014
Melksham, United Kingdom
“Anniversary meal”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went here in April with 2 other couples. Had a superbly tasty and well presented meal.

Staff were attentive with out being intrusive and I felt that I had dined not just eaten.

• Visited April 2014
“The best restaurant in bath”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Went to the olive tree restaurant on Saturday the 26th of april.i went with a pal whos getting married. Im his best man we both work in the trade have a passion for fine dining. We went for the tasting menu. It was simply the best meal ive ever had. Every course was unbelievable. The flavours were insane and I feel blessed to have had the chance to experience the olive tree food. From the halibut to the quail to the lamb everything was cooked to perfection. Couldn't fault a thing. Service, the food, the manager lauren was very helpful in getting us a table on a busy night. Can not wait to go back. In my eyes its a foodie heaven