“Great food and service with friendly patrons”
Review of Woods Restaurant

Woods Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 574 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$0 - US$69
Cuisines: French, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Great food and service with friendly patrons”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Highly recommended. Lovely food and good attention to detail.

We eat out a lot and this is one of the best places. Bath has a lot of restaurants to choose from, some goo, some not so good and some that used to be good but not so now, or vice versa. Woods has remained a great place to eat, I first ate here over 10 years ago and the quality and the service is great. Same owners...

I hope to still be eating here in 10 years time, and receive the same good service and great food.

Thank you, a lovely evening.

1 Thank Lisa S

“Wonderful food and warm friendly service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My friend just had her wedding reception here at Woods and we all had such an amazing time, I really felt the need to show my appreciation. Woods staff were so friendly and whilst working hard, they managed to make it look like fun! I was blown away by the owners David and Claude, their personal touch on everything made it run like clockwork! They put up with some crazy dancing and loud music, and took everything in their stride. Thankyou so much woods for making my friend's big day so incredibly special. I'll be back soon :)

• Visited May 2014
“Friendly helpful staff, wonderful food and a warm cosey atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently went to woods for our friends' wedding reception.
It was perfect in every way possible.
We were greeted in the sunshine by smiling staff with beautiful and delicious canopies. Everyone was so helpful and could not do enough to make the day so very specials and enjoyable.
Excellent food in an excellent location .
Thank you!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have been more perfect!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have just had our wedding at Woods and I couldn't recommend them more highly!

I have been going to Woods for years with family but more recently we decided to have out wedding reception there. Throughout the whole process David and Claude the owners and Ash the head chef couldn't have been more accommodating - going out of their way to make sure we were happy with the plans.

We had just over a hundred guests and it was a perfect size to keep the atmosphere buzzing. The food was some of the best wedding food I've had - and I've been to a lot of weddings! Ash sourced a wedding cake made out of cheese rounds and made us the most delicious chocolate ganache sponge cake.

The staff were friendly and helpful all day and they set up the room beautifully.

I may be bias as it was my wedding, but I am also a perfectionist and normally can pick fault in most things... Our day at Woods however couldn't have been any better.

The service you get as an every day customer is just as high quality as it is when you're the bride. To them, you are always the most important person in the room - you can't get better than that!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect day”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been to woods for a friend's wedding. The food was delicious and the service was great. The staff were friendly and helpful and throughout the day they always seemed to be ready to accommodate all the guests' needs. I highly recommended it as a restaurant (everyone was impressed with the food quality and variety) but also as wedding venue.