“Modern, comfortable and in central location...”
other travellers have booked this property
Relaxing living area with leather reclining armchairs and footstools
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relaxing living area with leather reclining armchairs and footstools
Dining area
Sleek modern kitchen
Main bedroom with superking bed, luxurious bedding. Showing door to ensuite shower room.
Main bedroom
Main bedroom looking towards the ensuite
En-suite shower room
Bedroom 2 with superking bed and luxurious bedding
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 made up with twin beds
Main bathroom with bath and shower over
The lower two balconies open off our living room
Norfolk Crescent - just around the corner
Your own front door
Bath from the air
Pulteney Bridge
The Royal Crescent
The Roman Baths
We can organise a private tour in this romantic carriage
Thermae Bath Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
MerrilynC...
“Modern, comfortable and in central location. On-site parking.”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was the perfect apartment for our family weekend in Bath. Two comfortable bedrooms - spacious en-suite and family bathrooms. Well appointed kitchen, lounge with balconies. Secure on-site parking. Two minutes walk to river, 6 mins walk to Royal Crescent/Botanic Gardens and 10 mins walk to city centre. Supermarket just 5 mins walk.

12 Aug 2017
It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for your review of the apartment, I am very pleased that you liked it and enjoyed your weekend. I hope to meet you in Bath again.
Mary0018
Essex, United Kingdom
“Luxury self catering”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a luxurious apartment in a very convenient location. It is presented to a very high standard with luxury toiletries aswell which is a real treat. Also the provision of a few food essentials to cater for our first breakfast was so convenient and included homemade bread which was lovely. Even these provisions were to a high standard. There is secure parking but we walked everywhere as only 5mins from Royal Crescent and 10mins from city centre. This is 5 star luxury with the convenience and space of an apartment. We would definitely return and recommend to anyone who wants the convenience of self catering but the luxury of a high end hotel. Alison sent very comprehensive information before our visit and was there for our arrival, it was all very efficient. We very much enjoyed our stay.

3 Aug 2017
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay! And thank you very much for rating the apartment as "5 star luxury" - that is our aim, so it is great to hear that we have achieved it! I hope to meet you in Bath again.
ElinWales
London
“Reunion and birthday weekend”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The accomodation was perfect for our girlie weekend away, the flat was clean and comfortable and didn't feel small for the four of us. The flat is perfectly situated minutes walk from Bath city centre. The on site car parking was a blessing also and the car remained parked for our whole stay as everywhere was withing walking distance. Alison could not have been more welcoming and the bread and other bits provided added to the comfort of the accomodation. I would whole heartedly recommned this as a base for anyone considering exploring Bath and I hope to return in the near future for a shopping trip with my sister and Mother. Many thanks

Your age range 35-49
20 Jul 2017
Thank you so much! I am delighted you liked the apartment and had a good weekend. I will look forward to meeting you in Bath again....
JLWSouthO...
South Oxfordshire, UK
“Great apartment, with parking, perfect location”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed for 3 nights after both coming to Bath many times and needing either a hotel or going home in the evening. We stayed for 3 nights which allowed time to see the shops, go to Bartlett Sq, the Fashion Museum and various shops further out from the city centre. The apartment was spotlessly clean, had everything we needed and felt very spacious, had 2 great bedrooms each with a tv and with access to it's own bathroom, and had a kitchen, dining area and lounge that allowed plenty of room. We could have the large windows open and could see our car in the private car park - this was such a huge benefit as we didn't use the car at all and didn't need to keep topping up a car park or having to park streets away. We had a lovely welcome pack which is still quite rare and lovely to be able to get to the apartment and make a drink, have a light snack and breakfast the next day without needing to worry (and our first dinner was a take away from the fish and chip shop 2 minutes away). The apartment is a 5 minute walk from the main shopping area or from the Crescent and everything about it was such a success that I am worried I will never be able to find a gap to book it again!

9 Jul 2017
Thank you for your fantastic review! I am delighted that you liked the apartment - thank you for all the compliments! The fish and chip shop you mention is one of our favourite spots to eat out - it is also a good fish restaurant and has won a number of awards, so I'm glad you managed to try it! I will look forward to meeting you in Bath again!
Jana12142...
Walnut Creek, California
“Incredible Service”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I booked a Bath vacation, however, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we decided cancel the trip. After a few days of weaseling my husband into continuing with our travels, I sent a groveling email to Alison explaining the situation. Alison reinstated our booking with no problem and no additional fees (the same service was not extended to other (unaffiliated) vacation rentals booked in England). In between my numerous emails about booking, cancellations, what to do, etc Alison was always prompt with her responses, always friendly and very considerate.

9 Jul 2017
I am so sorry that you weren't able to visit but do hope you will visit in the future. Bath is a beautiful city and definitely worth a visit!
Mark F
Arroyo Grande
“Nice unit fantastic location”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Although initially hard to find this unit had all the features we needed and was within walking distance of the heart of the old city. One parking space was perfect for our needs and we loved being able to self-cater.

9 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm very pleased that you were happy with the apartment and hope to see you in Bath again.
Christine...
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Oasis Comfort and Calm”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Fabulous apartment just off centre of Bath with secure off road parking. 4 discerning mature ladies had a wonderful few days here. In fact the flat was so comfortable, it was an effort to go out! But we did and enjoyed an open top bus tour of the city. Well recommended. Eating in was just like being at home as every conceivable kitchen accessory was supplied. And a very large Sainsbury's was just 5 minutes walk away. We would certainly return again.Thank you to owner Alison, who met us on arrival and made us feel very welcome. And congratulations on providing such a beautifully appointed apartment. Thank you so much from The Girls.

15 May 2017
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.
I hope to see you again at your next "Girl's Reunion"!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing