“Nice Thai food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Thai food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We eat Thai food a lot and this was nice. My veggie option had a nice range of veggies (some places is just green beans and peppers which is annoying but lots of variety here) and came with beancurd (can also be annoying ordering veggie and it arrives with no protein). My boyfriends beef was nice and tender.
Cocktails aren't quite as strong as I'd like so I'd recommend sticking to beers and wine. One waiter was very odd but all others were very friendly.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, UK
“location, view and service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very good value, tasty food and attentive service. We enjoyed a very good lunch with drinks for £12 per person. Great location too. Decor a little dated but who cares.

Alicante, Spain
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Friends took us here when we visited them in Bath - a fabulous meal, didn´t think my husband would ever stop eating, it was so delicious! Haven´t had Thai food this good since we were in Thailand 27 years ago!! Loved the décor too, a perfect evening.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The kind of over the top decor that I came to love in Thailand, with really nice food and fair prices.

Visited May 2014
Bath
“Classy restaurant with great service, lovely food and good prices”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and every time I do I ask myself why I don't go more often. It manages to combine the service and ambience of a really expensive posh restaurant, with down to earth prices and welcome. The room itself is lovely - flooded with light from the semi circle of windows and showing just how tasteful and untacky you can be whilst still lavishing on the Thai bling. The service, from immaculately dressed and courteous staff, is exemplary - attentive and charming. The food is delicious - presented in an unfussy way, but with a plethora of little touches that enhance the experience. I think the challenge for me is that experience of coming here is almost too faultless that in my mind I associate it with somewhere exclusive and expensive, when what it actually is is an exemplary local restaurant in a town where that is all too sadly a rarity. If you want to eat great Thai food and be treated with consideration and respect look no further, whether it is a special occasion or not. Lovely.