“Superb meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Bath, United Kingdom
“Superb meal”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've never had a bad meal. Last time we went I had steak. Great quality and beautifully cooked. My wife had mussels to start. We needed extra bread to mop up the sauce though and left ourselves too full to have dessert. Which is a shame since they looked delicious! Next time!!

Mark M, Manager at Raphael Restaurant, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Ha ha yes, next time. See you soon!

Woking, United Kingdom
“Fabulous yummy food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We ate at Raphael's yesterday before going to the theatre. We both had the bacon and gruyere tart which was delicious. My daughter had the risotto which I tasted too and it had great flavours. I had the pork fillet and it was excellent. Would highly recommmend . Worked out at £50 for 2 including wine.

Mark M, Manager at Raphael Restaurant, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. See you soon.
Bath
“Lovely atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

On one of our rare dinner's out in Bath centre, we chose Raphael. We weren't disappointed. The service was wonderful, the food was good, and the wine flowed. We will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Mark M, Manager at Raphael Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you. I am so glad we met your expectations. See you soon!
Bath, United Kingdom
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I use this restaurant regularly as it has a wonderful ambience and the food is spot-on. They have a really super pre-theatre menu, very good value with a very good selection of delicious food. Over the years I have taken friends and family there for the food as I know it to be consistently good and I am never disappointed.

The staff are very friendly and happy and have obviously been trained well. It is a pleasure to go to this restaurant.
With the huge choice of restaurants in Bath, it is always difficult to decide where to eat, but I can say that the food, service and ambience at this restaurant is consistently excellent. It is a pleasure to support this locally run & owned restaurant. I will definitely be back again soon.

Mark M, Manager at Raphael Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you. Your kind review is much appreciated. See you soon!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Beautiful food in 'theatre menu'”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had wonderful meal. Ordered from the two course theatre menu - astounding flavours and quality for a great price. Would definitely go back next time in Bath.

Mark M, Manager at Raphael Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Many thanks. We also have a superb set lunch menu and an amazing A la carte using the very best of locally sourced produce. See you soon