“Great food, great choice! A veggie delight!”
Review of Indian Temptation

Indian Temptation
Ranked #51 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Description: Its INDIAN vegetarian food freshly made, with separate vegan and gluten menu, lovely organic wine and fresh juice
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I came with a large party (13) to dinner after booking with what essentially was not enough notice and was very impressed with the food. I absolutely adore Indian food and though I had not realised that this restaurant only served vegetarian dishes, I was very pleased at the quality. Even the people in my group who swear up and down that vegetarian food is simply not as nice were extremely impressed.

However, whether it was because they were tight for staff or time, the service was lacking, there were times where dishes were forgotten and orders were slightly fudged but in the end I had a fantastic experience and will definitely be back with a smaller group!

1  Thank Meghann M

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Vegetarian Restaurant. I didn't realise this till I was at my table. The waiter politely informed me when handing me the menu. But being the open minded type of carnivore, I decided to stay and give it a try. And very nice it was too. Lovely view of the cathedral from my window seat. I'll be back when I'm next in town.

1  Thank S S
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I came across this lovely Indian vegetarian restaurant on our visit to Bath.
Our visit to spa came to a complete satisfactory after having a meal here. Kathal kebab (jack fruit starter) is to die for. All the food is freshly made as per order and the wait is worth. Being an Indian, I can say this is a best Indian restaurant outside India.
Good luck guys.

1  Thank ApurvaD44
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Indian temptation is a vegetarian restaurant with a vegan menu too- I am vegan and I really enjoyed my meal! I was very happy with the variety. The service was amazing, prices were great and it is a nice restaurant. I will definitely eat here when back in Bath. I really recommend going if you are in Bath!!

1  Thank Maisie H
Reviewed 9 October 2016

We ate here this weekend. The food was well presented and very tasty. The waiter gave us advice on what dishes went together. All food is cooked to order. The restaurant is upstairs in pleasant surroundings. It is a great advert for healthy Indian food at a great price.

1  Thank suelynne