“Tasty vegan options.”

Wagamama
Ranked #115 of 635 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

VENUE
This restaurant is located in the city centre. Like all Wagamamas, the restaurant is bright, youthful and comfortably minimalistic.

FOOD
For a starter, we had the chilli salted edamame beans, which are a peasant distraction whilst you wait for your mains. I opted for the new vegan chicken (seitan) katsu curry. The texture of the seitan was pretty realistic (compared to meat), and the sauce and rice were excellent as usual. This is a great option for vegetarians and vegans that I’d probably order again. Portion sizes are also generous, and extra curry sauce is free.

SERVICE
The service is fast, friendly and polite. However, dishes sometimes come out at different times (as warned), which some may dislike.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Loved by the niece and nephews, but then starters after mains, sharing tables with strangers and paying a pretty decent whack for posh take away food never sits pretty....
The is never underwhelming, never overso.
Just under £70 for four (three children!) isn’t the best value lunch time food in Bath! ....

1  Thank restaurantsinbath
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The nieces wanted Wagamama, so they got Wagamama.... Nothing much changed from last review... Not quite sure made the Very Good rating here and needs to pick up on a couple of easy things... School holidays are busy in Bath and we had a 25 minute wait to be seated. Some staff were excellent and others seemed somewhat miserable! More staff when so busy... Food was OK, nothing special but girls enjoyed theirs... Toilets nothing to write home about... Hence 3.6/5 again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I'd never been to a Wagamama before and invited by my daughter and her boyfriend. The food was tasty with generous portions but I'm not sure about the set up?! The sides were coming out before, during and after the mains. We were warned with 5 of us eating it would all come out at different times but not sure why. I'd had my side and main before my daughters boyfriend had anything. It was quite noisy and felt chaotic, perhaps I'm just getting too old for this style of restaurant...?!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Certainly not a couples place to eat. It's a quick in and out and sit on benches jobby. Simple food, nothing fancy and they forgot to bring one of my dishes but still charged me. We got it taken off the bill but the service was lacking and it felt like a fast food pitt stop.