“A good night out”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“A good night out”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We came here for dinner as a group of 10 friends. It wasn't my choice as I usually go to the Eastern Eye. I'd checked the reviews on here which were a mixed bag and consequently wasn't expecting great things.
However, we had a fab experience here. The food was good and the staff attentive but unobtrusive.
It was a Wednesday eve when we went & I think we were the only people in there - not a problem as we were a group of 10 and brought the atmosphere with us. Might have been a bit odd if we had gone just as a couple!
Would def visit again.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restaurant in Bath by far!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Having regularly tried every indian restaurant in Bath and a self confessed curry expert I really can't rate thiis establishment highly enough! Superb value for money, friendly staff & the best dhansak I've tasted! Better than the more expensive indian restaurants in Bath living off the back of their reputations. We will be back soon.

• Visited December 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“Delicious Indian Food”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Nicely presented plates, delicious food. Nice atmosphere, I like their traditional decor. reasonable price and very good service. The waiters were so kind and friendly so it made big difference for us after a long walking day.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Good food lovely service from start to finish.
Vary nice and clean restaurant.
Will definitely come again on my next visit in bath

• Visited November 2013
Oxford, England
“Value For Money”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Almost missed this Restaurant, as quite small from the outside, and goes down a small flight of steps. Small downstairs also and with most tables situated in booths, which is quite pleasant, gentle Indian music playing in the background. The staff were attentive enough, but not over talkative. My wife wanted just a glass of wine, but the only wine available was the house wine, as the others were sold by the bottle. It was fair enough, but not a quality wine. However the meal was excellent and plentiful and served piping hot. I had the chicken balti, very tasty and my wife ordered the Lamb Korma. For starters I had the Onion Barjis ( very tasty ) and my wife had poppadoms . All this was served quickly and efficiently. The bill was also quite reasonable and not overpriced, so all in all a good meal, and good value for money

• Visited October 2013