This is a newly refurbished Hoseason's site. We had a three bed lodge with a hot tub for 5 adults. There was loads of room, a bathroom and an en-suite shower room. 4 TV's ! The hot tub was hot and ready to get into when we arrived. The Lodge (yes it is a mobile home with wood cladding) but don't be put off by that, it is like a 5 star hotel with everything you might need and furnished to a high standard. Even my elderly mum couldn't find anything to complain about! She did try!! We spent a long weekend there, the staff were lovely and helpful. Didn't use the restaurant but it looked nice. We did snorkelling and sea scooters (yes 4 adults!) great fun. An adult only swimming session would be nice. Would recommend and return.Great for Xmas? Whilst you are there go to the Penscot Inn, great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Breath taking scenery awaits you at our state of the art park - brand new for Summer 2013. Cheddar Woods is the ideal location for family holidays. Set in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our fabulous park boasts beautifully furnished lodges both to purchase and to book for holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broadway House Holiday Park Hotel Cheddar
- Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa Somerset