We stayed four nights in March and found it to be handy for exploring the local area. One main reason for choosing this hotel was the availability of a smoking room; thank you. The staff were friendly and explained the service road mentioned in other reviews and gave directions to the nearby pub which served an excellent meal; just as well as the service area was rather discouraging. By seven pm. there wasn't much left and what there was looked tired. We used the Burger King once- that was enough.On other evenings we drove into Weston. The hotel itself was clean, the shower good and the bed comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers easy access to Weston-Super-Mare and the South West. There is free parking on site. The pet-friendly Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor is at the motorway services just off the M5. On one side is it surrounded by countryside. Days Inn Sedgemoor is ideal for Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea and Street Designer Shopping Outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedgemoor Hotel Sedgemoor
- Days Inn Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Days Inn
- Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 Cheddar, Somerset