We had a great stay here. Clean room, helpful staff, lovely bed and fantastic power shower. The breakfasts were quite expensive so we opted to buy our own elsewhere.
We had a room round the back which meant we could watch all the wild bunnies from our window.
Its a good location & you cant hear the motorway.
We walked a short distance to the local pub for a meal. Round the back is nice and quiet so we enjoyed a walk before bedtime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers easy access to Weston-Super-Mare and the South West. There is free parking on site. The pet-friendly Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor is at the motorway services just off the M5. On one side is it surrounded by countryside. Days Inn Sedgemoor is ideal for Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea and Street Designer Shopping Outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedgemoor Hotel Sedgemoor
- Days Inn Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Days Inn
- Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 Cheddar, Somerset