“Perfect for a couple of nights”

Days Inn Sedgemoor M5
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cheddar
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed here en-route to cornwall as a stop-off. Its great for a couple of nights and having as a base for Weston, Cheddar, etc.
No frills, but very clean, helpful staff and a great location.
Westen is only 20 mins away through the service road and therefore you can get everything you need for food, drink and entertainment there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Let say this place is lovely and quite. Nice and clean and free wifi. The rooms are great. Will come again. Has most things you need around you and the reception is really helpful, friendly and will help you with anything you need.

You can order breakfast for the next morning and you all you need given to you for your room.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Room was clean and tidy, bed slightly worse for wear, but over all, room was fine.
Reason for writing review is the great customer service received from the ladies on reception. Warm welcome and really helpful with directions; they are a credit to Days Inn.

Limited amounts of parking directly outside of the hotel but overflow parking available.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This is just good value basic accommodation - booked on the same day that I stayed - so only a smoking room available, room absolutely stank of cigarettes - can't complain about that as I accepted a smoking room. Apart from that, you get what you pay for - basic no frills accommodation.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Stayed here on the way from Norfolk to Cornwall. We decided to travel at the last minute so had nowhere to stay until we managed to call this place at about 10.30pm, arriving at about 1 in the morning! Every member of staff we dealt with was friendly and welcoming, the room was clean if a bit perfunctory (as you'd expect, it's a motorway service station after all!) and it was good value for money - and our dog could stay too. Will stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the last room available, which was the disabled room right by reception, so did get som...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed here at the beginning of June with my husband and a 2yr old and 2 month old baby. Upon arrival I went to reception and told the lady that I wanted to check in. For some strange reason she did not understand what I meant and seemed quite offish. She asked me for my room number and I advised that I didn't know what my room number was as I wanted to check in. When I advised that I had booked a room and had just arrived she then understood! I thought a receptionist should know what "check in" meant! Once I finally got to the room it was set out to the back of hotel. They had made the children's beds up and the room was clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. We heard no traffic noise whatsoever. The walls are a bit thin however as we could hear the "neigbours" above us walking around and talking at 01.30! The lady on reception the following day was very friendly and advised us of a shortcut to weston super mare which saved us from going on the motorway. We would definitely stay at a Days Inn hotel again due to the price and good rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed here 29th may for 2 night so we could commute to bristol and weston super mare, we booked 2 rooms for a 7 people, both rooms were spotlessly clean and towels, bins changed and emptied both days also the tea,coffee,milk all topped up aswell ,reception staff were very polite and friendly ,in my opinion it was better than travelodge overall a pleasant 2 nights stay

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mrtopcat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheddar
Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa
#1 of 1 in Highbridge
Rookery Manor
Rookery Manor
#1 of 1 in Edingworth

Been to Days Inn Sedgemoor M5? Share your experiences!