We chose to stop here on our journey to Cornwall and found the hotel to be ok for what we needed it for. However we requested a non-smoking room and we're initially given a smoking room which the receptionist happily resolved for us. The smell lingered throughout the hotel though which wasn't pleasant. The bed was comfy and the room was amply equipped despite a lack of pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers easy access to Weston-Super-Mare and the South West. There is free parking on site. The pet-friendly Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor is at the motorway services just off the M5. On one side is it surrounded by countryside. Days Inn Sedgemoor is ideal for Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea and Street Designer Shopping Outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedgemoor Hotel Sedgemoor
- Days Inn Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Days Inn
- Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 Cheddar, Somerset