Stayed on 4/4/2014
No frills; polite staff; clean; tidy and cheap.. Sometimes you don't want a big fancy expensive hotel stay.. Sometimes you just 'need' cheap and cheerful where clean, warm, friendly, come as standard. This is exactly what I got when I stayed here.. Was a really pleasant place which was basic but was just what I needed..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers easy access to Weston-Super-Mare and the South West. There is free parking on site. The pet-friendly Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor is at the motorway services just off the M5. On one side is it surrounded by countryside. Days Inn Sedgemoor is ideal for Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea and Street Designer Shopping Outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotelopia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedgemoor Hotel Sedgemoor
- Days Inn Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Days Inn
- Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 Cheddar, Somerset