Staff were friendly and eager to help, we changed our room from non-smoking to smoking with no difficulty! They also made friends with our dog every time we went in or out. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable with ample tea & coffee making facilities. We will definitely use Days Inns in the future rather than hunt around for B&B's that will take dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers easy access to Weston-Super-Mare and the South West. There is free parking on site. The pet-friendly Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor is at the motorway services just off the M5. On one side is it surrounded by countryside. Days Inn Sedgemoor is ideal for Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea and Street Designer Shopping Outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedgemoor Hotel Sedgemoor
- Days Inn Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Days Inn
- Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 Cheddar, Somerset