“Proper Fully Fry Up”

Lillypool Farm and Cafe
Ranked #25 of 44 Restaurants in Cheddar
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Proper Fully Fry Up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I always love to visit Lillypool's after a heavy night out as it's breakfast is so darn good.
Its not gourmet is not fresh, its fried and cheap but me along with everyone else who is packed in there due to the busy mornings love it.

• Visited August 2013

“Brilliant service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had found this cafe on here and as we were supposed to be stopping off to see relatives in Cheddar en route to Taunton from Lincoln, I thought we could stop here for breakfast. Service was great, food was great although I should have gone for the small breakfast instead of the medium as that was still very geneous in size and the prices are very reasonable. We were all (2 adults 2 teens and 2 toddlers) very impressed and sat in the lovely warm sun at 0800 enjoying the scenery.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lillibet77
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“We just LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our Cheddar holiday, breakfast place!!

The cafe is very light and clean, everything is cooked from scratch, the girls in there are very friendly!! It's always packed out when we go. We walk the dogs for a few hours, then we swing past (still with the dogs) and sit outside the conservatory, with a big dog bowl of water. The dogs are welcomed too!

The menu is ENDLESS, there are TOO many things on offer. Vegetarian dishes are abundant, and we're not made to feel like an afterthought! The food is so hot you have to blow it, and that's OUTSIDE. Mugs of tea/coffee, plus milky coffee if you like. They're so nice here. Take your dogs to Cheddar, then go here each day and fill up on tasty home cooked, grub!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Visited August 2013
Shipham, United Kingdom
“Shame about the sunshades”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Downside - Went to the Lillypool Cafe recently during the spate of lovely hot weather, we asked for a sunshade and was told that they had sunshades but don't let the customers use them as they said and I quote " people put them up and down and break them" - I have never in my life heard of anything so ridiculous In my life - REALLY!!! So wanting to sit outside in the sunshine and in fact promoting the cafe to passing customers we suffered, ate fast and left.

Upside - good value breakfast, and generous portions.

• Visited July 2013