Great!! In spite of several negative comments on this sit)e,
I must state;
1. Excellent room (4 -poster) and superb view.
2. Wonderful attentive staff.
3. Great food -(but far too much!! (am now on a prolonged diet). Try the venison!!
4. Excellent service and a great atmosphere The staff cannot be faulted.
5. Warm, comfortable, plenty of hot water
6. Enjoyable, informative, varied activities available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within Exmoor National Park in the medieval village of Dunster, not 500 metres from Dunster Castle, this family-run hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is located in the middle of the High Street opposite the iconic Yarn Market. As a member of the Visit Britain Pets Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome schemes, it specialises in walking holidays and special interest breaks as well as catering for families, pets and individuals. Each en-suite room is comfortable, inviting and full of individual character and they provide a range of accommodation options to suit all guests. The Gables Restaurant offers a fantastic and varied menu of traditional home-cooked food with something to cater for all tastes. With its ambient surroundings and friendly service, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. It's just over a 40 minute drive from Taunton and Junction 24 off the M5 and is the perfect base for exploring this beautiful area of the country and its many wonderful attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yarn Market Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yarn Market Minehead
- Yarn Market Hotel Dunster, Somerset