“Wonderful - as ever!”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #2 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 December 2012

My home from home! It is always a pleasure to return to Pilgrims. Brian and Clare make their guests feel very welcome and go the extra mile to make everyone's stay perfect. Warm and comfortable rooms, lovely breakfast I will look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed at Pilgrims B&B for the first time last week , What a find , spotlessly clean and wonderfully welcoming .Great breakfasts and if you're lucky enough to be in the top room fabulous views across the Somerset Levels and extra special the Tor . Can't wait to get back , Thanks to Clare and Brian for a very special break .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I took my mum for a half-term getaway for a couple of days last week and really lovely time at Pilgrims B and B. Rooms are cosy, warm and comfortable, breakfast is perfect and Clare and Brian are welcoming and kind hosts giving loads of info about what's going on in the town and where to go etc. I became ill during the trip and they were very helpful and sweet - helping us get a doctor and leaving me in peace during the day to sleep etc. So Pilgrims comes highly recommended if you want peace and quiet but also need to be able to get to Glastonbury High street in a matter of (walking) minutes.

Room Tip: Try to get the room with the seperate big bathroom
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We keep going back to Claire and Brian's gorgeous B&B in Glastonbury because it is so consistently perfect. Claire and Brian are wonderful people, the bedrooms (especially the new beds) are all fantastic, and breakfast... well, what can I say apart from "mmmmmmmmmm"! And just to top things off, you are only a couple of minutes walk from the town centre

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We had a great time here. The rooms were uniquely appointed and the breakfasts were excellent. They catered to our vegetarian requirement. We were so happy that we came back two weeks later to spend another three days. This is a great location to see Glastonbury.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This was my second stay at the Pilgrims and I know I will return again!! Clare and Brian are wonderful hosts. The hot breakfast they serve is brilliant. The coffee is to die for!! The place has magical energy and I slept like a baby. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It's just 2-3 minute away from the high street and all the other attractions like The Tor and Chalice well is just a ten-minute walk away. The high street has some good places to eat and little cafes. The whole place has a magical feel. Thank you Clare and Brian for a wonderful stay

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aarti b
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I stayed with a group of 8 people at Pilgrims B & B for 5 nights and I (we I am sure) absolutely loved every minute of our staying there. Clare and Brian made us feel so welcome and lovingly shared their experiences and knowledge about the area and all the sights with us. Including a good laugh. The rooms were very clean and our breakfasts were cooked with the best of ingredients. I will definitely stay at Pilgrims B & B for my next travel to wonderful Glastonbury.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends