“Lovely”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #2 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Im just back from a short stay in Avalon and at the Pilgrims. It was a home from home. It was really nice to stay somewhere where you feel free to come and go as you please, where you are treated like a member of the family and where the communal breakfasts are a genuine treat. I felt really well cared for and important- which in a b and b is a funny thing to say- however I felt like my presence mattered. Clare and Brian are lovely people, and they cook a mean breakfast also!
Definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Gillingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Once again a lovely stay at what we think of as our "home away from home"
Staying at Pilgrims always leaves us feeling relaxed and well rested even if our time is filled with activities.
This time was no difference, despite there being more people staying than ever before, Claire handled very thing brilliantly and made (I think) everyone feel welcome and valued

• Stayed June 2013
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Wonderful! I've traveled many places in the world and this is my favorite. Brian and Clare were so friendly and caring. My room was quaint and full of character. It was walking distance to everything. I met lots of interesting people at breakfast and the meal was great too!!
I will definately come back again in the future.

Room Tip: They were all good
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Kent
Reviewed 30 June 2013

we had a lovely time with Clare and Bryan they were so warm and kind, especially appreciated by Lee!! Breakfast with the other guests was a particular treat - great food and company - interesting conversation. Clean and comfortable, well placed to explore the area and freedom to come and go as we wished in fact everything we needed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Clare & Brian are brilliant hosts who go 'out of their way' to accommodate your every need and nothing is too much trouble. There's lots of interesting books in the lounge to relax into before retiring to the comfortable bedroom(s) where Clare will have added a welcoming 'choccy biscuit' to the tea & coffee making facilities. The breakfasts are nicely cooked and tasty. They are warm, lovely people and Dexter their cat is truly cool. I'll keep visiting and recommending my friends stay there!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Faro, Portugal
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I have stayed at Pilgrims in Glastonbury during June 2013 , a cosy and friendly B & B ............ Thanks to my hosts , Claire and Brian I had a great time and a lovely stay !
I expect to see you soon:)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I just had an amazing 7 week stay at Pilgrims. I found it extremely clean and comfortable- it felt like home. I made use of the beautiful garden and lovely meditation room. Claire and Brian are very sweet people and I felt very comfortable and welcome. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo