Chindit House
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Glastonbury(Glastonbury)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel(Glastonbury)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$103
US$107
US$100
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Wells (Somerset)(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$90
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$161
US$140
All reviewson arrivalhigh streetdogshostessgarden
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Chindit House exceeded our expectations. It is a beautiful house. We had a very comfortable room and bed and great breakfast in the morning. It felt like a luxurious treat to stay for the night. Best b & b we have stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We stayed here on business. Booked at the last minute. I have to say that this stay, although short, was a real treat. We were made to feel entirely welcome by Felicity and her beautiful friendly dogs. The house is outstanding and I felt privilidged to stay there. I would not hesitate to re book here. Glastonbury is one of those places that you must visit. Chindit House more so!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 30 November 2012

this is a very personal and welcoming warm place. the first question i was ask after arriving was what i'd want for breakfast. the owner asked me that because she was going to shop what i would like. unbelievable! my room was so cute and enchanting, i loved it. i will always come to stay at chindit house when i am in glastonbury. felicity, the owner, is helpful wherever she can and organized everything for me, from a taxi to train connections and tour information. you would not think that you are actually in a b&b, it feels more like a very personal hotel. thank you so much felicity.
very quiet and centrally located, everything in glastonbury is walkable.
i will return next year with my husband to have a very romantic anniversary there. can't wait!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My Wife and I Stayed here for 3 nights for a short but wonderful Honeymoon, A beautiful room with a lovely bed, the best breakfast I've ever had in a hotel (Smoked Salmon and Scrambled eggs on toast..Yum Yum!) Felicity was the perfect host and really made a point of making sure we had a really fantastic time. This is a really great Luxury B&B.. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2012

My husband and I just stayed here for one night recently. First off, it's just up from the High Street, so the location is perfect. Secondly, the room was clean and well presented. Most importantly, the bed was Amazing. Absolutely divine! After a long, long day of walking around Glastonbury and a trip up the Tor, it was exactly what I needed.
Breakfast the next morning was so beautifully presented, and the food was top quality and tasted amazing.
Our host was lovely as well. She made us feel very welcome and was very accommodating. We would stay here again, and have already recommended it! We will certainly stay here again if we go back to the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple