Just back form a four night stay at this site. I cannot praise the staff and facilities highly enough. From dog walking to Shower block, if this site isn't for you then maybe you should consider giving up your caravan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Oaks Touring park is an award-winning, adult-only campsite and touring park offering 5 star facilities in an outstanding environment. Set amidst tranquil Somerset countryside with spacious landscaped pitches, stunning views and spotless facilities it is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Perfect for walking and cycling. Only 3/4 mile from Glastonbury Tor. 1/2 acre coarse fishing lake onsite. Great shop and off licence with local produce, delicious home reared beef and fresh cakes daily. The 15 acre, rural site comprises of 6 separate areas, all with their own unique appeal. There are 88 touring pitches (all hard stand with electric), 6 glamping pods, 2 luxury shepherd huts and 4 mini cedar lodges. 2 of the accommodation have their own wood-fired hot tub. All have outdoor seating and own fire pit. All pitches and accommodation are dog friendly and the grounds are well cared for. Added extras include 5 x takeaway nights, free walking & cycling maps, WIFI and much more.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Oaks Touring Park and Glamping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Hotel Glastonbury
- Old Oaks Touring Park And Glamping Glastonbury, Somerset