“Jasmin cottage, feeling like home!”
Review of Jasmin Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Jasmin Cottage
Ranked #10 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Hannover, Germany
“Jasmin cottage, feeling like home!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Wonderful place good located right in the near of high street (5 min. To go). Jasmin cottage is run by justine bonner a warm and gentle person who really cares about people. She makes you feel like visiting a friend or family. You are allowed to sit in the garden and use the living room. Thanks for everThing!!!

Room Tip: Peacock room with your own bathroom
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
London, UK
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Jasmin cottage is a spiritually refreshing haven that is the perfect place for singles or couples to stay in the unique town of Glastonbury. Justine, who runs it along with a massage-therapy business, is a wonderful hostess and has created something truly exceptional. Bedrooms, lounge, conservatory and garden all show her creative flair, and all combine to give an unequivocal welcome and uplift. Many people return again and again, and a remarkable number become friends. Quite simply in a league of its own.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good, but the en-suite room is stunning - well worth paying the extra if it is...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Melby
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Thank you for an amazing stay in Jasmin Cottage in the beautifull Flower Room. And thank you for lovely and healthy breakfast. Justine is very helpfull to guide you if you need any help and if you going to stay in Glastonbury we can highly recommend Jasmin Cottage.
Blessings from Berith og Jan, Denmark

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Berith R
Machynlleth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Jasmin Cottage is possibly the best B&B I've ever stayed at! I stayed in the beautiful Peacock room, with it's fantastically comfortable bed and bathroom to die for! Plenty of space, lovely decor - even scented candles in the room, immaculately clean and tidy. I went for a long weekend of relaxation and meditation and it was the perfect place to stay. Very peaceful, and Justine & her partner were the most welcoming of hosts for whom nothing seemed too much trouble - even my vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free diet! There are a lot of B&Bs in Glastonbury advertising themselves as 'sanctuaries' and 'havens' but this one really hits the mark. I can't praise it highly enough and hope to be able to stay again soon.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Naarden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Jasmin Cottage is a wonderful place to stay. Only a short walk from Glastonbury High Street. A very warm and welcome atmosphere. I stayed three nights in the Peacock room which I liked very much (also the colours/decoration). Highly recommended. Don't forget to book a massage with Justine...On my next visit to Glastonbury, I will book this B&B again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed 2 June 2012

From the moment I saw Jasmin Cottage & Peacock room
on the internet I knew it was meant for me to stay there.
It was perfect timing for me after traveling 3 weeks in
Europe I needed to wind down before my spiritual class.
Lucky for me I pre-booked 3 nights after my week class.
That's when I really settled in and felt at home. I splurged
on massages, had delicious breakfasts over looking the
garden. Justine made me feel so welcome. I will return.

Room Tip: Peacock room over looks the garden and has a beautiful big bathroom w/Tub & shower. Sunny but h...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Southampton
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Jasmine Cottage is a very short walk from Glastonbury High Street. We came here to retreat from our busy lives and recharge our batteries. Justine was a wonderful host, she has created a warm, friendly, peaceful haven. We felt completely at home in the very relaxing surroundings. We stayed in the Tree room and slept very well in the arm and cosy bed. We also had use of a lounge which was very comfortable with inspiring decor. A delicious breakfast was served in the conservatory with one wall filled with beautifully scented Jasmine. I can also highly recommend the Lomi-Lomi massage Justine provides in her other role as a massage therapist. We would definately come and stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple