“A great place to stay”
Review of Jasmin Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Jasmin Cottage
Ranked #9 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.The peacock room was perfect and Justine the perfect host helped also by Si this weekend who was equally as welcoming and helpful.Jasmine cottage is very close to the high street and comes highly recommended.

Room Tip: Peacock room was perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Kathryn121

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Once again our stay in Glastonbury was made even more special by the welcome we always get from Justine at Jasmine cottage. It is so relaxing and welcoming and the breakfast is beautiful too. You could not wish to stay in a more welcoming place. Our daughter loves it there too and loved exploring the wildlife around the garden pond.. we hadn't stayed for a few years but when we said when we were staying my daughter's face lit up. Anyway ig your going to stay anywhere in Glastonbury check out Jasmine Cottage for a room vacancy first. Thanks once again Justine for a lovely stay and we look forward to seeing you soon. Dan Helen and Rhiannon (From South Wales).

Room Tip: All rooms areindividual and very special in their own way.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stay here every time I visit Glastonbury.this is the best B&B in town.Every stay is as good as the last. it is so peaceful and calm. delicious breakfasts, comfy beds, lots of tea and books and a really short walk to town. lovely garden to listen to the birds. its magic. would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Antonia M
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Jasmin Cottage is one of the most amazingly warm and wonderful places to stay. Justine was instantly welcoming with her bright, positive energy. We stayed in the Peacock Room which was so comfortable and gorgeously decorated.
The cottage is only a short walk away from all of Glastonbury's beautiful attractions, which makes it a perfect location.
Jasmin Cottage is truly a home-away-from-home, and we left feeling totally relaxed and already planning our next trip back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James A
justineGlastonbury, Owner at Jasmin Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

James and Anthony - u both made the weekend in actual fact with your lightness of being and openness of HEART! Thanx for sweet review and look foreward to meeting again......x

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had the most wonderful stay in Jasmin Cottage last week, Justine welcomed me like a friend and from the moment I stepped foot into the cottage I felt like I was staying with family. I stayed in the Flower room, which was a lovely twin with a comfy bed, plenty of tea and books! There is a certain magic to the cottage and Glastonbury and I left feeling relaxed and healed. I highly recommend Jasmin Cottage and look forward to returning again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ruthjasmine
justineGlastonbury, Owner at Jasmin Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thankyou dear Ruth for your affirmative Review.It was lovely to meet you and I am sure we will again! Avalon Blessings
Justine at Jasmin Cottage B&B

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I arrived exhausted and in a semi zombie state on a cold rainy Friday evening. Justine opened the door and smiled warmly.. She showed me to my room and had set the lights on low, and told me there were candles to help me relax... How lovely is that? So thoughtful.
Apache (the cat and boss) beckoned me to join the other guests downstairs and it ended up to be a very fortunate meeting, synchronicity comes to mind.
Jasmine cottage is an open and friendly guest house. Justine is Genuinely happy to be a host, and a friend.
I had the gorgeous Peacock Room. I liked the fact that the bathroom was spacious but, that it was "sunken" a step down from the bedroom.
Breakfast was filling and delicious. The Jasmine was in bloom and smelt gorgeous in the conservatory. You may have to negotiate the breakfast spot in the Sunshine, as Apache is a sun worshipper, like me.
I also had a treatment at the cottage, Justine is very good... And the best thing was that I wore my pyjamas to my " appointment" then went straight to my room to chillax.
I would certainly return, if I'm lucky enough to get a booking.
I left Jasmine feeling renewed and relaxed.
And of course it's a short walk to the High Street, very convenient.
Free parking on the street too.

Room Tip: Peacock room has the en-suite
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MissHBirmingham
justineGlastonbury, Owner at Jasmin Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thankyou for your uncompromisingly real review of Jasmin Cottage sweet sista! x

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Such a welcome awaits you from Justine and Apache. Justine is friendly and offers really good advice on all you may want to do in Glastonbury. She is laid back and knowledgeable about all attractions locally. Breakfast is vegetarian and is very nice and really sets you up for the day. Best room is peacock room, the sole en suite room in the house. It is nicely decorated with peacock related pictures, feathers etc. There is no UHT milk available but there is a selection of teas and coffee in your room, ask for milk or soya milk if you need it. Vegans catered for very well here.
I must mention there is no tv in Peacock room; tv addicts may be disappointed but we were not. I finished reading a novel in the absence of a TV.

Room Tip: Peacock room is the best probably.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellling1964
justineGlastonbury, Owner at Jasmin Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Ana and Sean

Thankyou so much for your informative,clear and friendly review and JASMIN cottage so looks foreward to your next visit.