the room we stayed in was well decorated and clean, but the only let down is that the grouting in the shower cubicle had 'pink mould' on them! Get the bleach cleaner out Heapys!
otherwise I couldn't fault the accommodation.....
Great central location but I was kept awake until 3am with all of the youths that congregated around the cross (right outside) making a noise; this happened on both nights of our stay.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.