“Amazing coffee”

Ranked #28 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Amazing coffee, you have to try the guest blends. knowledgeable staff will help you choose from the extensive choice of quality produce

Reviewed 1 June 2014

pooped in when we got to Glastonbury for a coffee, my Espresso was very good my friend had some girly type coffee that came with a heart on the froth, we like it so much we returned for lunch which was very nice too, and a nice place to sit and chill, i have seen there website and the rooms look amazing, if we go again we will stop here.

2  Thank a3xloser
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family often call in here, coffees and hot chocolate are excellent and the ice-cream is wonderful.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

the room we stayed in was well decorated and clean, but the only let down is that the grouting in the shower cubicle had 'pink mould' on them! Get the bleach cleaner out Heapys!
otherwise I couldn't fault the accommodation.....
Great central location but I was kept awake until 3am with all of the youths that congregated around the cross (right outside) making a noise; this happened on both nights of our stay.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

a question, why is it so difficult to find a good flat white?
well I can tell you that heaphys knows how to make one.sunshine and great coffee, it boosts the soul.

1  Thank melody b