“Lovely Grub”

Price range: US$12 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went for Sunday lunch, very good service, very friendly, and great food just what you want, they even allow dogs in some areas, they have a good range of drinks including non alcoholic for the driver will go again whenever I'm in the area.

1  Thank 462dianem

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had a meal here (no stay), tasty food and varied menu with good value for money. The staff were very professional and attentive and the atmosphere was just right! A really good find and would love to go back soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of eating here on many occasion, both in large and small groups, and have always felt well catered for.

Although the prices are a little higher than average, the quality of food more than makes up for it. The desserts in particular are fantastic, and the steaks are also really good.

Staff have always been attentive when I've been there, although I think some of the younger members of staff perhaps lack the experience to deliver a level of service that other people might expect, but I find fine, as the food and cosiness are great. One of my favourite eateries in Somerset.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Had diner on a quiet Friday night. We had a Sirloin stake and a Place. Both were really good. Only (small) complaint: very small salad with the stake. Staff were friendly but slow. Good value for money.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

the staff need to learn how smile, my boyfriend and I went in for some food one evening. I think the member of staff that served us was new as it seemed to take two people to bring us our food and we didn't have a lot of food. We didn't get greeted, just our food put in the table, no 'enjoy' or 'would you like any thing else?' so we had to call over a member of staff and ask for sauces/vinegar. admittedly the food was alright although, the potion was far too big.

1  Thank peaches112