“A hidden gem in the heart of Glastonbury”
Greenhill House
Double-doors to apartment Vaulted and spacious open-plan interior
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Double-doors to apartment
Vaulted and spacious open-plan interior
Comfortable sitting area with TV and DVD
High quality fittings and well-planned interior
Well-equipped kitchen with quality appliances
Dining area and doors to garden
Spacious contemporary bathroom
The sleeping area has an ample walk-in wardrobe
Quality cotton bed linen, feather pillows and wool blankets
The sleeping area can be screened off for privacy
The apartment on a summer's evening
... or enjoy a sheltered sun-trap
our flowers and shrubs attract bees & butterflies
Planted creatively...
...for year-round interest
some recent comments in our visitors book...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

sjn_uk
London
“A hidden gem in the heart of Glastonbury”
Reviewed 18 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

I was very fortunate when I came down to work in Glastonbury that my employer had kindly organised my accommodation for me. I chose to drive down from London as there is a parking space for guests. It took about 3 hours and thankfully I was sent a detailed map of the studio location as it's hidden from the main the road.

As I was arriving late in the evening I rang up before hand to see if I needed to make a pit stop for something to eat but the owner kindly offered to purchase some milk and bread for me and add it to my bill, so when I arrived I could have a nice cup of tea and some toast before heading straight to bed.

The studio is very spacious and has all the creature comforts one needs when working away. When you enter the studio there's a nice dining space and on the left is a cosy sofa area with a tv. Behind the sofa area is a well equipped kitchenette with all the bits you need to make breakfast and light meals with a fridge, toaster, kettle and electric hob. At the back of the studio is a huge double bed (very comfty, out like a light every night) and to the left is a lovely bathroom with an excellent shower and big bath tub. As you would expect all towels and sheets are provided and if you need to do any washing there's access to a washing machine.

There's a Morrison's supermarket right round the corner to get all the bits and bobs you may need for your stay, which was perfect for me as I was here for 4 days and only needed a few bits and bobs for the mornings and evenings. The high street is also very close and there's the usual banks, post office etc.

Overall my stay was like a home away from home, which is ideal when working away and studio has a lovely view of the owner's beautifully kept garden. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity venture to the Abbey or the Glastonbury Tor, however I would definitely come back here for a weekend away with my boyfriend as it's incredibly convenient and it's rather luxurious for a self catering rental.

Thoroughly recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$97
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing