“Good service, great tasty food. Definitely worth a return visit”
Review of Elaichi Tandoori

Elaichi Tandoori
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

An interesting menu, some different things on it compared to my usual Indian in Congresbury. Very friendly people (I turned up in my leathers having decided on a quick evening ride to Glastonbury). Service was polite, quick and faultless. My meal was lovely; Poppadom starter with a nice selection of dips and Lamb Biryani. My main meal was nicely spiced and very tasty. The restaurant is clean and tidy with a good atmosphere and seemed to do a very good trade in take aways judging by the constant stream of people coming in to collect. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to all my friends and I will be back soon for a return meal.

1  Thank Roger P

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We used to use a different Indian, however since hearing of bad reviews we looked elsewhere. Luckily we found this place :). The food is always really good, never have anything to complain about. When you sit in the service is always great.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been going to Elaichi restaurant for 15 years since it opened in 1999. I have had takeaways and dined in on many many hundreds of occasions and have only ever had one bad meal!!
I have travelled the country and abroad and have never experienced such quality ingredients or beautiful taste.
Its a little on the expensive side however I believe you get what you pay for and I would recommend this to anyone wanting fine food and a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is place where we had been on our last visit to Glastonbury a few years ago and we said we would go again as it was very good. It didn't disappoint. We went on a busy Friday evening. The welcome was warm, the staff polite and attentive and the food was very bit as good as it was a few years ago. This is a good place to go.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a Chicken balti takeaway and it was great, extremely tasty and well cooked and on time. Well done to all