“Huff and puff, but you won't be disapointed”
Review of Glastonbury Tor

Glastonbury and Cheddar Gorge Day Trip from London
Bristol, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Huff and puff, but you won't be disapointed”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Simply amazing views across somerset and beyond - on a clear day it just cant be beat!

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Ascot, United Kingdom
“the tor”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

a wonderful walk and a great view when you get to the top

Visited January 2012
Totnes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Its ok”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Worth a trip for the views alone.....cool place, strange but cool.

Visited January 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Everyone visiting Glastonbury has to go! Amazing views across the countryside of nearby towns. A great experience.

Visited February 2012
CHELTENHAM
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“TRULY MAGICAL”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We went for our second visit in 2 weeks as it was a sort of pilgrimage for me. Again, it did not disappoint, it was just as magical as the first and second visits (its my 3rd) and gave me a huge feeling of peace and tranquility.
The Tor has a huge 'pull', we feel like we just gravitate towards it.
The energy we feel there is immense, and no we are not tree huggers or hippy's just two 30 something year old friends wanting new experiences.
Today, on what was a very emotional day for me, hence it was a pilgrimage, we disovered a love heart in our photo's in the one of the fields. Never had I noticed this before and it felt like a sign that my pilgrimage was complete.
Give yourself plenty of time and pace yourself, its a trek but worth every step and every time I have reached St. Michaels Church at the top I am met with a diverse range of people who are friendly and will talk to you about your experience for 5 minutes before you all get taken your own ways experience the Tor in your own unique way.
I would recommend this to anybody at any time.

Visited February 2012