“An old favourite!”
Review of The Blue Note Cafe

The Blue Note Cafe
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a friendly vegetarian cafe in the heart of Glastonbury with an exceptionally beautiful courtyard that links to some of Glastonbury’s favourite shops. We offer daily freshly cooked specials and cakes and where we can, our products are organic and locally sourced. We cater for all varieties, including your four-legged friends! Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I love going to the Blue Note. I enjoy the ambiance of this place, which is like an 'institution' in Glastonbury ... it is quite '1960s' in a charming way. Food is always good, and portions large, so good value. Try their garlic mushrooms ... they are great!

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Growing up in the shire ive been very lucky to have so many good cafes around me. At times when I need to recharge those batteries I never stray to far from the blue note. When returning to the shire I always try sneak a schnitzel burger in. Amazing! Also if you're luck maybe just maybe you may see some familiar face lurking around.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have always liked this cafe and I enjoyed a delciious plate of cauliflower cheese the last time I visited.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Been coming here for years and years, never fails to deliver tasty vege food. Relaxed atmos, good toons make for an ideal place for a good catch up with the other half!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

A great cafe for breakfast and 'fast' type vegetarian food. The portions are American-sized, which is great if you've been travelling for hours to get to Glastonbury or have had a long walk. Great soundtracks, friendly staff and also a brilliant selection of teas!