“I wanted to jump over the counter and serve!”
Review of Blue Note Cafe

Blue Note Cafe
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I visited here Saturday for the first time and I have to say, considering it was recommended, it was incredibly disappointing. On a blistering summers day, all I wanted was a glass of coke. It took an age to get served, with 3 people in front of me, it should have been a breeze. Instead it was that slow, I almost fell asleep standing! When I finally did get served, there was no apology and my coke was served in a hot glass that had clearly just made it's way back from the dishwasher. Seriously, as someone who works in the trade, you need to give your staff some training in customer service, delegation and time management. Good job I didn't order food, I could've been still waiting at nightfall.

4  Thank Caroline T

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I had a hallumi burger. One of the best burgers I had. Very tasty and filling. Good service. Sat in the sunshine. beautiful

1  Thank amerdeep s
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Whenever we visit Glastonbury we always tend to head here but recently there has been a noticeable slip in standards.
My food was tepid and not very tasty. As others have pointed out, the cafe is not clean, I had to wipe the table before eating. The service was poor at best.
There are many other veggie friendly places to eat in Glastonbury, I would try them before here.

1  Thank piplanders
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Visited here last week for lunch enjoyed the experience it was friendly and buzzy and the food was very good .

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I love going to the Blue Note. I enjoy the ambiance of this place, which is like an 'institution' in Glastonbury ... it is quite '1960s' in a charming way. Food is always good, and portions large, so good value. Try their garlic mushrooms ... they are great!