“Amazing”

Full-Day Tour of Glastonbury
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Glastonbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tor's Tour of the Tor is an informal walking tour of Glastonbury, Avebury, Stonehenge, Tintagel, Cornwall, Bath, Scotland etc.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Cambridge, Ontario
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I enjoyed my trip and tour with Tor so much I cant wait to return.
Tor is a wealth of information and such a lovely man to spend time with. I will remember my stay and Tour for the rest of my days. Money well spent. Thank you Tor & Julie

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Rosalie W
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Amazing ? :-) amazing praise. Thank you.

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Invaluable knowledge, great hospitality”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tor's knowledge of Glastonbury and its history is exceptional. The walking tour is well-paced, informative and covers key historical sites around the town including the Tor, Chalice Well, The Goddess Temple, Wearyall Hill and much more. I would highly recommend it.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Leemac17
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We love the Goddess at Tor's tour in all her forms. Please cone back anytime.
Welland, Canada
“A spiritual experience”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I recommend this tour for those who want to really experience Glastonbury. My guide was fabulous. Very knowledgeable and able to convey much more than historical and tourist information. Must be open to your life guides from beyond. Made my visit to Glastonbury memorable. Thanks. Adele

2 Thank Sachat20
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We are so glad you had such a spiritual experience. Please return anytime.
St. Charles, MO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Tor’s perfect Tour of the Tor!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I arranged to take Tor’s full day tour of the Tor. Having been to Glastonbury before, we wanted to learn more about the geography, history and legends associated with this magical place. Based on TripAdvisor recommendations we made arrangements with Tor and were not disappointed. Tor and his trusty dog Sage took us on a wide-ranging hike of Glastonbury, visiting all of the most important sights, many of which we would have never seen on our own, eventually ending up on the Tor in the afternoon. He paced the tour well and shared a wealth of information. He fairly represents all points of view regarding spiritual interpretations of this great site. My wife and I are happy to add our name to the list of very satisfied customers.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank RiverCrow
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Perfect? Wow great thank you.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tor's Tour of Glastonbury”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had the fortunate opportunity to take a private tour of Glastonbury with Tor. It was quite an experience. Tor has extensive knowledge of the history of the area, and his personality really enhanced my experience. I especially liked my visit to the George and Pilgrim Inn. Ask about Henry VIII's visit to the inn. All in all, it was well worth the time and money.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank reese s
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
The pleasure was all mine.