Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$343.58
from US$221.03
from US$834.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Glastonbury is such a simple but complex place. To fully enjoy your stay, book a walking tour with Tor early on. He will treat you to a special day and you will learn so much about this magical place – history, legend, interesting factoids. Tor combines lots of obvious research with intuition and local lore. You will see all of Glastonbury's high points (the window at the local pub where Henry VIII sat and watched the destruction of the Abbey, the bench at the Chalice Well where John Lennon wrote "Imagine," and lots more!). Plus you'll get in a lovely English lunch and a great day of walking (perfectly paced) to help shed a few vacation pounds.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Carla S
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

We love sharing factoids as we walk and talk. Thank you. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I can't really add much more to the previous reviews...
I'm glad I booked the tour, I would've never gotten all the information about Glastonbury without Tor; very inspirational and interesting stories! Tor himself is a very friendly and open minded person, I had a very good day that I will never forget!! I highly recommend Tor's Tour of the Tor!!!!!!

2  Thank wonderfulrainyday

Thank you for your recommendation. Please come back anytime.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I enjoyed my trip and tour with Tor so much I cant wait to return.
Tor is a wealth of information and such a lovely man to spend time with. I will remember my stay and Tour for the rest of my days. Money well spent. Thank you Tor & Julie

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Rosalie W

Amazing ? :-) amazing praise. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tor's knowledge of Glastonbury and its history is exceptional. The walking tour is well-paced, informative and covers key historical sites around the town including the Tor, Chalice Well, The Goddess Temple, Wearyall Hill and much more. I would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank Leemac17

We love the Goddess at Tor's tour in all her forms. Please cone back anytime.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I recommend this tour for those who want to really experience Glastonbury. My guide was fabulous. Very knowledgeable and able to convey much more than historical and tourist information. Must be open to your life guides from beyond. Made my visit to Glastonbury memorable. Thanks. Adele

2  Thank Sachat20

We are so glad you had such a spiritual experience. Please return anytime.