Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$348.17
from US$223.98
from US$994.78
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Tor is such an amazing guide. I was blown away by his extensive knowledge. He is a mystic. He really takes you on an inner journey on the tour. One begins to connect to the history of the sacred land of Avalon. He knows so much about the ley lines and the grids. His meditations at each place and the connection to the chakras are so deep. In one in the Magdalene Chapel I actually got teary eyed. Climbing the Tor was a little challenging for me , but he helped carry my items and encouraged me on the way. I would not have been able to make it with out his encouragement. I highly recommend going on his tour. I had been to the sacred sites before on my own, but it paled in comparison.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank vilasini108
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for your recommendation. :-)

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Tor is passionate about the history, mystery, and legends, that abound in sacred England. I had two tours with Tor: Glastonbury; Stonehenge, Avebury, etc. Both of my days with Tor were filled to the brim with sites and stories. I felt safe, comfortable, and confident with him, as he led me around. And he wasn't so much leading me as he was joining me in discovery, though he was clearly the expert.

I also enjoyed Tor's network of colleagues and friends who we bumped into a few times at various locations. Tor is a big guy with a gentle and respectful demeanor, which made being with him feel good. He paced the tours well and kept the storyline moving as we too, moved along.

I booked with Tor via email about a month before I traveled to Glastonbury. I paid upfront, my choice, so that when the tour date arrived, all I had to do was show up. Be patient via email as Tor is very busy BUT he does respond to every email, and you will get what you need.

Tour prices do not include entry fees to sites so if you are concerned with how much money you should need for any specific tour, just ask Tor before your tour date. And then, just enjoy!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank WellDressedMystic

Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad you had a lovely experience. :-)

Reviewed 18 September 2015

My teenage daughter and I had 6 night tour with Tor.
I cannot imagine a more organic experience of the mystical lands.
Tor leads tours from his heart and it opens the door for us to do the same.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank ShellyBNyc

Magical is our middle name. I glad you had a great tour :-)

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Mythical, beautiful view, loads of steps to climb. The Tor has its own followers who spend their days on this hill. Its said not to walk around it either counter or clockwise you will become pregnant. The center lines up with the Zodiac when it was first built. What ever is true about it there certainly good vibes when you go up there. You really feel invigorated!

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank jamiegarnet

:-) we feel invigorated giving the tours. :-)

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I was recently in a customized tour with Tor (Glastonbury, Stonehenge, Avery, Penzance, Tintagel) and also had the privilege of staying in their B&B. Only after my amazing experience in both I have had the opportunity of reading the incredible reviews he gets both as a sensitive and highly professional tour guide, as well as the outstanding human being that he is. I don't write reviews but I use them to base my decisions on booking a service. What his clients write about him is the absolute truth. He will enhance all aspects of your experience.

Date of experience: August 2015