Full-Day Stonehenge and Avebury Tour from Glastonbury

Book in advance
from
£155.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from £155.00
from £75.00
from £245.00
from £700.00
More Info
All reviews his knowledge magical journey an amazing guide ancient times awe inspiring avebury tor wisdom chakra myths michael sights companion nettles town labyrinth
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Michael picked us up in Bath and spent the whole day with us. We covered so many beautiful places. Yes he was full of great information, but also had great perspective on the collection of people and ideas of the area. His open nature led to more than one interesting discussion involving energy and the mystical quality of the area. He felt like a good friend sharing his passion with us. We also liked that he never tried to pawn us off on anyone else or leave us hanging. He even had lunch with us. We are so glad we chose to spend the day in Glastonbury with Michael. A very fond memory.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank kittyhead9
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Michael is an amazing part of the team. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Tor is an amazing guide. He is full of knowledge about the esoteric energies and information regarding sacred sights in Glastonbury and beyond. Not only does he take you to sights off the tourist track, he knows the best restaurants and local events that will enhance your visit.
His energy is wonderful and he truly cares about your well being and your experience.
He also knows how to make a long car ride fun!
I highly recommend his tour!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Karolee S

We pride ourselves on bringing you the best food, I like it too :-)

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This tour was really amazing! Tor is extremely knowledgeable re: Glastonbury history and gives a comprehensive tour of all it's main attractions. It's a small group tour so there is lots of time to ask questions. Tor is a delightful and personable guide. I couldn't think of a better way to start off a visit to Glastonbury. Don't miss this tour! It's worth every penny!

1  Thank Karen O

We love small groups at Tor's Tours.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

So much history around the Tor. It is only 50 minutes from Locking near Weston-super-Mare. We took our Spanish student over and it was a lovely walk and amazing views, plus it is free! Try to find the red and white well and you can try the water full of Calcium.. doesn't taste nice but it is supposed to have healing powers. Lots of nature around and after you can stop in a traditional pub for a drink or a Sunday roast. I would recommend to go to The George Inn review in Croscombe, Somerset

1  Thank Latinzest

We always try to go out of our way to please our pilgrims.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I did the two day trip to Cornwall with Tor. It was one of the most magical, exhilarating and spiritual experiences of my life. I am still on a high from my trip and I am sifting through all of the masses of information from stories, spiritual experiences and the feelings I have of it. You won't find a tour guide that is as spiritually connected as Tor. His knowledge of myths and legends is second to none and will keep your interest. It was an absolute honour and pleasure to spend time with Tor.
I was a solo female traveller and I felt extremely safe, looked after and cared for throughout my trip.
I cannot wait to do another tour in December!
Not only did I have amazing experiences, I found a lovely life long friend.
He is TORsome! :-)