Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$342.57
from US$220.38
from US$831.96
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My daughter and I planned our own itinerary for a Sacred Sites tour. We set very high expectations for our experience and wanted everything to be perfect. After reading the reviews for Tor's Tours, we both agreed that Tor sounded like our perfect guide.
When we met him, his generous spirit, his peace and humility were apparent and we instantly knew we made the right choice. He took us on the 1 day Stonehenge/Avebury tour and then on the 2 day King Arthur/Cornwall tour. It was the perfect balance. He provided comfortable, reliable transportation, lodging and dining were excellent and the sites were every bit as magical as we had hoped.
We received the right combination of information regarding the history, mythology and geography of each site as well as magical fact and lore. He maintained an awareness of our individual needs for respectful space to personalize the experience as well. The King Arthur/Cornwall tour includes a great deal of walking. Be prepared for uphill, downstairs and lengthy walks. Be equipped for changeable weather.
On a 10 day vacation, our 3 days with Tor are the highlight. By the end, we felt like family.

1  Thank Darjb66
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

:-) I'm so glad you did choose Tor's Tours. Big love.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Highly recomended! Amazing journey where you can discover the secrets and magic of this land. They are gentle, close, generous and funny too! Delightful memories!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We hope you come back. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I'm not going to talk about the places that we visited, but about the tour itself and the services provided by Tor's company. First of all, the choice of places which make up the "Six Day Tour of Sacred England" (the one I took) is simply perfect. I've got so many beautiful pictures and wonderful memories from those sites that it's impossible to choose a favorite one. All of them are full of history and ingrained with a mystical quality - which is what I was looking for. Having said that, I must mention - and praise! - Tor (the owner of the company and the guide in my tour) himself. He not only cares to see to everything you need/want - a stop for an extra cup of coffee on a chilly day or to sit on a bench for a rest (I was dealing with a sore ankle I'd twisted some weeks before), an unscheduled lift for another part of the town - but he also makes the tour special by sharing amazing insights about the places on the tour. His knowledge of the area is amazing, and the respect he shows for what he's talking about is so deep that you become absolutely enthralled while he's speaking. Finally, the restaurants you're taken to along the trip and the accomodation provided are two other points which make Tor's Tour of the Tor a "must" for anyone who wants to have a wonderful visit to Glastonbury and Somerset area.

Date of experience: April 2017

I'm so glad you had a good time. Thank you for all your wonderful praise. Please cone back anytime. X

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Tor Webster, our relaxed and easy going tour guide, took us back to the time of King Arthur and shared his wisdom and good laughs with us. It was a magical and inspiring journey thru time. Tor sure nows all the right places to visit, beautiful walks in nature, enjoyed every moment of it.

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

:-) I'm so glad you had a good time. Please come back anytime.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Tor is a fount of all knowledge from a spiritual, and historical perspective he knows it all. A generous, kind hearted soul he lead us on a tour through the land chakras from the base to the crown. A yummy lunch in town with lashings of scones and great english food was a great break.
100/100